Online Business Banking
Manage your business accounts online safely and conveniently 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Dashboard | Customized view of all your frequently used accounts with quick links to commonly performed banking services
- Account Detail | Check account balances, review transactions, view check images and download account activity in a variety of formats
- Statements | View Account and Tax statements online
- Transfers | Transfer funds between your Shelby County State Bank bank accounts
- Transaction Search | Search multiple criteria for transactions and checks
- Alerts | Receive a variety of email updates on the status of your Shelby County State Bank bank accounts
Customize alert settings to the thresholds that are right for your business
- Stop Payments | Easily place, cancel and renew Stop Payments on checks
- Manage Users | Control online user access by accounts, tasks, and levels of authority
- Commercial Card | View Shelby County State Bank Bank business credit card information and make payments
- Flexibility | As your business needs grows, so can your online services
Shelby County State Bank online Treasury Services provide you with enhanced tools to manage payments, deposits and reporting.
Streamline payment processing, shorten settlement times and reduce costs associated with costly paper checks with our online ACH services.
- ACH Initiation - Gives you the ability to import files from your in-house system to an ACH database, or you can directly enter the information in our ACH module. Cash Management Online will automatically configure the payment data into the required NACHA format. You can also set up one-time or recurring ACH payments to pay vendors, make Tax and Child Care payments, and more.
- Direct Deposit for Payroll – Save time and effort in your payroll process by eliminating paper payroll checks. Direct deposit can also be used for payments of interest, annuities, pensions and dividends. You control payments, decrease processing efforts, simplify reconciliation and eliminate stop payments, lost check and reissues.
- Pre-Authorized Payments – Improve your receivables by directly debiting your customer's accounts.
Shelby County State Bank provides you with wide range of wire transfers options to move money immediately, including International US Dollar and foreign currency wires.
- Non-repetitive transfers are a fast and flexible way to move funds
- Repetitive transfers can be sent on a regular basis, with variable dollar amounts
- Create unique security guidelines that fit your needs
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture allows you to safely and securely make deposits without having to leave your office, improving your cash flow and efficiency.
- Make Bookkeeping Easier – Deposit information can be exported to common accounting programs like QuickBooks®, reducing data re-entry and mistakes
- Take advantage of later deposit deadlines to improve your cash flow
- Eliminate courier costs and transportation delays
- Detect duplicate and fraudulent checks to avoid returned items and financial losses
- Extensive research and reporting features