Why work at SCSB? Because we invest in you, your health, and our community. SCSB is headquartered in Harlan, Iowa, with thirteen bank locations throughout Southwest and Northwest Iowa including: Harlan (2), Elk Horn, Panama, Portsmouth, Irwin, Shelby, Avoca, Ida Grove, Battle Creek, Danbury, Mapleton, and Odebolt. We are always looking for amazing people to join our team!
Eleven paid holidays per year
PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
You will accrue 3 weeks of PTO during your first year
SCSB will match 3.5% of your pre-tax contributions in addition to an annual company contribution
Up to two courses per semester will be paid if taken in a business-related degree. Tuition and fees reimbursed up to $4K for full-time employees and up to $2K for part-time, per calendar year
HEALTH, DENTAL & VISION INSURANCE:
- Preferred Provider Option (PPO) and High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) options available through Aetna.
- A Health Savings Account (HSA) enhances the HDHP option and includes an annual employer contribution
- Dental coverage provided by MetLife with 100% preventative care
- Vision plan provided by Ameritas, covering routine exams as well as eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Career advancement opportunities
- Long & short-term disability, SCSB pays 100% of the premium
- Group term life insurance 4x your annual salary, SCSB pays 100% of the premium
- Clothing allowance 2x per year, wellness benefits, and many other incentives!
Transparency in Coverage
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily.
Benefits are tied to specific terms of employment